Special Letters?

Ole Holm Frandsen froksen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:18:37 CEST 2008

Sounds great that it will be possible to create better support for
Danish and other "non-english" languages. Does anyone know when the
SVN build might become "stabile"?
But there is no way at the moment du fix this issue?

Den 20/07/2008 kl. 17.59 skrev Michele Renda:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>> in the end i imagine people might do custom layouts for a language
>> (eg german
>> would only have ä, ö, ü and ß). romainian some other set, danish
>> another set.
> I think i can help we collect a series of layout to ship with
> Freerunner.
> If we collect a person for every country we can provide a full set of
> keyboard layout (we can see the key are available in our keyboard).
> They
> are text file so them will not take too much space.
> We need something to easily swith from a layout to the other (if it
> doesn't exist yet).
> Regards
> Michele
Sounds like a great idea Michele and if made correctly it wouldn´t be
that difficult to implant in the SVN build that Carsten Haitzler is
talking about.