Influence of WiFi on GPS readings (200m error)

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Mon Jul 21 16:54:56 CEST 2008

I'm not sure where the fault lies, but with tangogps, I seem to get a
scatter plot displayed for my position. Initially the fix seems
accurate, then it starts to wander, although I may not be. If I am
moving, the trial doesn't seem to follow the route I've taken. I think
it may be tangogps, but I thought I'd try using my garmin bluetooth in
a "side by side" kind of test to see whether it is tangogps or the gps
radio.

Chris