have anyone changed his ringtone ?

Zitune zitune at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 22:31:59 CEST 2008

If yes ...
how ?

P.S. i post a mail with what I ve tried, without respond ...

<old mail>

I m trying to change my ringtone, but it seems i'm missing something.

I made a new .wav (because i m not sure that it manage .ogg/mp3 yet)
my .wav is 4.5 Mo
it'located in /media/card/wav (with all rigths)

i alter my /etc/pulse/session :

load-sample ringtone /media/card/wav/test.wav

I reboot my FR (when i make a /etc/init.d/pulseaudio restart ... i
lost the sound !!!???)

and ... no more ringtone.

Is anybody know where i mess up ?

</old mail>

"GNU/Linux is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends

"Les enfants croient au pére Noël. Les adultes votent" P.Desproges