The Song of Arkadia

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Mon Jul 21 21:35:15 CEST 2008

Any info on arcade games ported to the freerunner?.

Old classics like tetris, pacman (njam), lemmings (pingus), nibbles
and sidescrollers running through dungeons and mazes, shooting space
ships and such. Fun for the whole family.

I think I played every arcade games in existence back in 80's/90's and
it would be fun to relive those moments on the freerunner.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m