jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:25:58 CEST 2008
2008/7/20 Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey.ratcliffe at gmail.com>:
> I started out by making the mistake of copying my Evolution db across...
I had my contacts in Outlook because I was using an HTC Kaiser...
Outlook->csv->Evolution->vcf->OM didn't work very well,
a. because the field mapping was dodgy in places
b. because the encoding got scrambled in places.
Therefore I tried to get Evolution out of the loop and wrote a little
Python script to do the csv->vcf and to teach me Python (Perl is
normally my bag)
Works for me - perhaps if somebody would host it, it could go on the wiki.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3712 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20080721/c6e923a6/attachment.py
More information about the community