Rules based policy engine

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 04:33:49 CEST 2008

I'd like to see a diagram showing how you envisage this fitting together.

Somethings like :

App1<=>D<=>[event handler, current states]<=>[rules
engine]<=>[rules]<=>[rules gui]
App2<=>B
App3<=>U
App4<=>S

I'm not clear on the existing role or use of DBUS, are existing apps
(gsmd, gps, mplayer, contacts, clock, diary, etc) already DBUS aware,
do they publish their events, or states queried?

Matt