charlie at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 05:54:40 CEST 2008
Charlie's weekly report
== Tichy ==
* Many various improvements.
* I did a video to present a little bit more the project :
To get more information, see the README file in the project source
== Freesmartphone ==
* Worked on the ophoned service, we can use it to start voice call
channel using different protocols (the possible protocols for the moment
are only GSM and Test, VoIP to come). It also provides a nice object
oriented approach : every call channel is an object that we can
manipulate independently of the other channels.
* Started to write test scripts for the framework. Mickey is also
writing his own test scripts, but the more we test the better.
* Did an other tutorial for people who want to use or contribute to the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/attachments/20080722/d786c7d0/attachment.pgp
More information about the community