Weekly report

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 05:54:40 CEST 2008

Charlie's weekly report

== Tichy ==
* Many various improvements.
* I did a video to present a little bit more the project :
  http://charlie137-2.blogspot.com/2008/07/tichy-update.html
  To get more information, see the README file in the project source
root directory.

== Freesmartphone ==
* Worked on the ophoned service, we can use it to start voice call
channel using different protocols (the possible protocols for the moment
are only GSM and Test, VoIP to come). It also provides a nice object
oriented approach : every call channel is an object that we can
manipulate independently of the other channels.

* Started to write test scripts for the framework. Mickey is also
writing his own test scripts, but the more we test the better.

* Did an other tutorial for people who want to use or contribute to the
framework :
  http://www.freesmartphone.org/index.php/Tutorials/development_env