Problems with building openmoko-sample with toolchain

Dylan Reilly dreilly at
Tue Jul 22 06:29:11 CEST 2008

> Haven't been able to get the patch to work, I had to modify it to use the
> right paths, but then all hunks fail still.

> Why isn't the toolchain in a working state? How is anyone doing development?
> I've been playing around with it but I still can't get the sample project to
> compile.

I am also having difficulties. I made a valiant effort to replace all
the erroneous
references in all the .la files in
but that sort of thing rarely goes well when one is not familiar with
the system.

Are there any tool chains available with correct references, a fixed patch for
the current one, or etc.? I have some ideas I really want to start hacking out.

Dylan Maxwell Reilly