Launching apps in ASU

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at iki.fi
Tue Jul 22 08:39:20 CEST 2008

Hello,
I just flashed to ASU (again, it's fun to play around :) ). I installed
the vte terminal with opkg, and it installed nicely. Now I wonder how I
can add it to the launcher, or how I can launch it at all? I can
ofcourse do it with X forwarding over ssh, but that kind of misses the
whole point :). If I'm not completely mistaken, the settings are in a
sqlite database, and even if I do like fiddling, I wondered if there
would be an easier way than playing with sqlite.

Cheers,
Kalle