Terminal for ASU

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:01:24 CEST 2008

Indeed I fail to see the advantage of having no manual triggering of keyboard.
On my desktop PC, I have never dreamt of my keyboard popping out of a
drawer when it thinks I should need it...

And this morning, after my daily opkg upgrade... I rebooted ASU and I
am stuck, not even able to enter my SIM PIN !!
Because... there was no keyboard on the screen !