Caps for GTA02 GPS rework

Scott scott at
Tue Jul 22 14:38:49 CEST 2008

I just bought ten, 10pf 0402 package ceramic caps from digikey.  Part
number 399-1011-1-ND.

They are 2.5 cents apiece, min order 10.  With shipping they will
probably be 50 cents apiece.

Once I get them, For a buck I will send one to anybody where a 42 cent
US stamp will reach.  I only need two, so will have 8 extra.

I should have them in hand in a few days, and will post again when they
are here and I verify the 0402 package is the right one.