GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Jul 22 16:05:20 CEST 2008

I use "electronic silver solder", 62/36/2 62% tin, 36% lead, 2% silver
44 flux, dia 0.5mm  made by Kester

with all that lead maybe its not available in the EU? Kester makes a
lead free equivalent.

here's a lead free equivalent in a small package.

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=5831/135.0

Scott