Reason for GPS problems found! / more patches

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at
Tue Jul 22 17:39:24 CEST 2008

ti, 2008-07-22 kello 17:01 +0200, Alexey Feldgendler kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:25:45 +0200, Andy Green <andy at> wrote:
> > static int sd_drive;
> This doesn't seem like zero initialization to me.

Static is initialized to zero. But indeed, I too noticed this from the
patch, and would make it explicit to be more clear.

(Shan't bother to check if the C standard actually allows it to be
merely zeroed bits but nonzero when interpreted as an int...)

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at     - <URL:>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:>