have anyone changed his ringtone ?

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Jul 22 18:05:32 CEST 2008

for sure... I didn't experiment with sizes much but my attempt of 3M
in size led pulse to explicitely state that it is too big: just run that
pulse from cmdline, without -D and log-level=2 should be sufficient. You
would need to restart X so dialer reconnects to pulseaudio

also there seems to be a flaw in the logic (or communication with
pulseaudiot) of the dialer, so if you place lengthy ringtone, you will
get multiple copies of it playing with a delay from each other ;-)

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark