FreeBSD / dfu-util

Ben Cadieux ben.cadieux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 00:05:40 CEST 2008

> Which FreeBSD version and arch (i386? amd64?)

6.3-STABLE for i386 - I've tried on two machines.  My home machine is
7.0 -- I'll have to try it when I'm home.

> Did you just follow the OS X procedure, or something else?

Actually I followed the Linux instructions and then noticed I got the
same errors as OS/X so used that little patch.

If anyone's curious, yes I'm running as rood, and yes usbdevs shows
the device, and...yes it works with USB networking.

I'll let you know how 7.0 goes, thanks Torfinn.

Best Regards,
Ben Cadieux