Calling all Australian OpenMoko Geeks! PLEASE READ!

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Jul 23 06:39:11 CEST 2008

We are trying to create an Oz OpenMoko community.
All ozzy OpenMoko geeks please join to the "OpenMoko Oz Users list".

See below!

Hope to see you there.

 -aW

  ----- Forwarded message from Msquared <perthmokonut at msquared.id.au> -----

  Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:01:06 +0800
  From: Msquared <perthmokonut at msquared.id.au>
  To: OpenMoko Oz Users list <oz-users at lists.openmoko.org.au>
  Subject: [oz-users] Welcome!

  Hello everyone!

  We now have 50 subscribers to this list, so I thought that would be a good
  point at which to welcome you all, and start a round of introductions (see
  next email).

  Welcome to oz-users!

  I'm hosting this list as part of my contribution to the OpenMoko/Neo
  project, and to the Australian OpenMoko/Neo users and interested parties.

  The list is primarily for discussion of OpenMoko and Neo related support
  issues in Australia; while the official OpenMoko website is the best place
  for access to information, sometimes we need a bit more - we need access
  to people close enough to have had similar experiences (eg: using the same
  mobile networks as one another), and sometimes close enough for physical
  access (eg: assistance with technical hardware problems and to un-brick
  phones).

  This list is also for discussion of other OpenMoko and Neo related issues
  and news, especially anything that is specific to Australia.

  I do ask that we try to stay on-topic as much as possible, but on the
  other hand I'm happy to keep things relatively informal and friendly, so
  I'm not going to complain when the occasional thread strays a little
  off-topic (as we have seen a couple do already!).

  Don't forget that there are many other OpenMoko/Neo resources available,
  especially the OpenMoko community mailing list, the OpenMoko wiki, and
  more.  The OpenMoko community is an amazing, sharing, and forward-thinking
  group of people, and I'm proud to be (a small) part of it.

  I hope you all enjoy your stay!  :o)

  Regards, Msquared...
  Posted to oz-users at lists.openmoko.org.au

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.