GPRS working with SIMYO

Michael Kluge vollseil at arcor.de
Wed Jul 23 10:07:03 CEST 2008

Sure. The magix seems to be to have an initial wait (for the 'AT bla ready'
message) and to accept the ERROR after CFUN, no clue why, but it work. Here
is my connect script:

#!/bin/sh -e
exec /usr/sbin/chat -v \
        TIMEOUT 10 \
        OK-AT-'' ''\
        ABORT BUSY\
        ABORT DELAYED\
        ABORT "NO ANSWER"\
        ABORT "NO DIALTONE"\
        ABORT VOICE\
        ABORT ERROR\
        ABORT RINGING\
        TIMEOUT 30 \
        '' ATZ\
        OK ATE1\
        OK AT+CFUN=1\
        ERROR AT+CPIN=\"XXXX\"\         << USE YOUR OWN
        OK AT+COPS\
        OK AT+CGDCONT=1,\"IP\",\"internet.eplus.de\"\
        OK 'ATDT*99***1#'\
        CONNECT ''

Michael