order from Pulster

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:39:34 CEST 2008

Daniel Selinger wrote:

> Thanks Chris!
>
> I got my order confirmation yesterday, with payment information and the
> 15.8 as delivery date, for the old price.
> Took some time but i'm happy now and looking forward to my freerunner :)
>
> daniel

Your delivery date concerns me a bit. I ordered my freerunner the 1st of
July (after you did) but it's still earlier than the 2nd of July. Christoph
Pulster confirmed on this list that anyone who had already placed an order
the 2nd of July was guaranteed to get a freerunner in the 25th of July
batch. I can't find the link to his post but here's a message that quotes
it: http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-July/020297.html