Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:10:44 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have installed my (screen  only) invisible shield.

It is not invisible, but quite ok.

Difference in aspect is that it looks less smooth/glossy/slick.   (I'm
french... I just try not to use too wrong words to describe :-) )
And it also has more grip... slipping finger or stylus is less easy.
(a bit like if you try to do it on a rubber eraser)
Though it gets better after it has completely dried... but hard to
compare since I got used to it... (I need another freerunner !)

Oh... something else I noticed : with it, do not use anymore a
ballpoint pen ! Ink will stay on the invisible shield. So take care
with the multifunction stylus.
I could wash out the ink by getting it a little wet and sweeping, but
I do not know if it would have been more difficult if I had waited
longer and it would have dried more...