Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:28:50 CEST 2008

It is quite exactly the visible size of the screen. Very slightly smaller.

It is easy to apply : spray it, apply and adjust (it slips), get
bubbles away with the tool from the invisible shield pack and let
dry...

I sprayed quite a lot (too much ?), and water (well the solution in
the spray) is then wiped out to the edges. Take it away before it gets
into the body and the electronic components.

I think I have some really little bubbles at one point (I would need a
magnifier to check...). But I really didn't struggle when applying.
Manual indicates some micro bubble should go away after 2-3 days.

What took me the more time is cleaning my screen before applying.
Didn't want to protect dirt and smudges.