Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Bryan DeLuca openmoko at bryandeluca.com
Wed Jul 23 17:02:28 CEST 2008

I cannot comment on the product.  I placed my order on July 4th and aside from the charge to my card and the confirmation of sale email I haven't heard a thing from ZAGG.  I sent their customer service an email on Monday, no reply.  I called them today and their phone line says they are having a company holiday and will be out all day and half of tomorrow.

Some of the people in my OM buyers group ordered just the screen protectors (I ordered the whole device protection) and received them within a week.  So, my experience hs not been very good thus far.

YMMV

-Bryan

Bryan DeLuca <openmoko at bryandeluca.com>