Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jul 23 17:43:24 CEST 2008

Søren Kristiansen wrote:
> Hello
>
> As the subject says, has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the
> freerunner?

I received the full-body invisibleSHIELD recently.  I don't have a lot
of patience for tasks like this, but I found the back cover useful and
the screen protector good.  The front cover piece is so flimsy that I
could never get it in the right position and when I came close, to me it
just made the FreeRunner look horrible, so I took it off.  I never even
bothered with the side pieces.  I'm going to have to try to re-apply the
screen piece a few more times because I couldn't get all the air bubbles
out the first time, so those spots will eventually drive me crazy, but I
don't think the glare issue is too bad.  I would prefer a little of that
to a scratched-up screen, anyway.

Brian