FreeBSD / dfu-util

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:29:23 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Andrew Burgess <elist at cichlid.com> wrote:

> Back in the GUI?
> This sounds like you booted all the way which is incorrect.
> I made the same mistake and there was another post here that also made
> that mistake. The wiki is correct but easy to misread. I'll fix it.
>
> You need to be >>at the boot menu<< on the FR to run dfu-util.

In addition, if you wait long enough on the NAND/NOR u-boot screen the
Freerunner shuts down again.  I boot into NOR u-boot and then issue the
command:

sudo ./dfu-util --list

This lists the "available devices", of which there should only be one.  If
you've waited too long, it will say no devices are available.