Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Adrian Brunton ajbrun86 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:40:27 CEST 2008

I assume the general consensus is that the screen only protector is more
desirable than then full body one? Is the full body one necessary? I'm
worried about it being to rubbery to easily slide into a pocket or
something. I'm also worried that the rubbery texture will make the screen
too hard to use, but I guess something will be needed to protect the screen.

Please let me know you thoughts - especially if you got the full body
protector.