Request for help: Would like community applications to show and discuss at LinuxWorld

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 23 23:05:21 CEST 2008

Michele,

This sounds excellent.

I should add for all of you to consider: interesting is not just the
application, but perhaps the ease with which you were able to develop,
the convenience of testing, perhaps simply the inspiration of an open
phone. And the challenges and difficulties as well for that matter.

These all make excellent topics for discussion when skeptics ask me
what's so special about Openmoko.

So tell me your stories! They are valuable content for my talks.

Michael