InvisibleShield discounts!

Stroller stroller at
Thu Jul 24 01:44:53 CEST 2008

On 23 Jul 2008, at 13:04, Sven Klomp wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 July 2008 13:55:33 Mikko Rauhala wrote:
>> On ke, 2008-07-23 at 13:43 +0200, Bastian Feder wrote:
>>> Take them and use them wisely.
>>> (If you've used one, please write back to community there would
>>> be no
>>> discount code collision).
>> Meh. Please, when sharing discount codes, take the time to dish
>> them out
>> yourself privately. The community list is stuffed enough as it is,
>> and
>> throwing around one-use codes and notes about them being used
>> publically
>> is somewhat superfluous.
> Or setting up a Wiki page. If someone uses that code, he can
> directly remove
> it from the page...

Someone has done this today:

When ordering please use the oldest numbers first, taking them from
the top. When adding numbers please add them to the bottom.

I would be grateful if people could post their numbers to this wiki
page and no longer clutter the list with them. (But this is only my
opinion, and I can't make you do so!)

If you're starting a new thread about the Zagg invisibleSHIELD then I
would be grateful if you could post the link to this wiki page so
that it gets widely publicised.