GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:05:22 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 21:03 +0200, Yorick Moko wrote:
> i tried to walk with tangogps and sometimes i jumed 1-2 km in a random
> direction and kept drifting
> there were no roads in openstreetmaps for my location, could this influence it?

No, that is definitely not the case. But occasionally I have seen this
behaviour too on my FR, yet never on the Neo1973s.

One interesting observation I made is that my FR has in the beginning
often a GPS time offset 15 seconds into the future. It does so even if I
feed the time by AGPS.

It takes 10-15 minutes until this is corrected by the chip.