GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Thu Jul 24 08:42:06 CEST 2008

2008/7/24 Al Johnson <openmoko at>:
> fixed a long way back in the route. I didn't have a tile cached for the area
> I had walked into. When I zoomed out to a scale where I did have a tile
> cached it redrew the track, this time following the route I had walked
> without jumping.

Actually if you do not have the area cached, it will just stay at the
previous zoom level map tile wise if you zoom in and draw a new trace
line on top of the old one. Ie. it is just messing up the display.