Terminal for ASU

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 09:39:11 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:30:03AM +0200, arne anka wrote:
> anyway, what raster tries to say, imho, is: do not bother _him_ with your
> criticism but the designers themselves -- saying he's only the programmer
> makes imo sufficiently clear that he's not teh one to make that decistions
> and as he wrote before his opinion is not taken in account.
> so, if you want to have it changed, bother the design department.

   The problem here is that we can't, because the design department
don't seem to be engaging at all. We don't know who they are, and they
don't seem to be listening to the discussions on this list.

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
      --- In my day, we didn't have fancy high numbers.  We had ---