Public build host (proposal)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:55:25 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Andreas Dalsgaard
<andreas.dalsgaard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of using the mokomakefile you could try this package I've made
> for Ubuntu(see http://andreasdalsgaard.blogspot.com/2008/07/openmoko-development-in-5-minutes.html).
> The package contain the toolchain and some common libs, which makes it
> quite easy to get started. Furthermore the opkg-sdk is installed,
> which means it is pretty easy to add missing packages to the
> toolchain.

Do you suggest I re-try running Ubuntu (8) in Virtual PC or in Q(emu)?
I'll try that tonight and/or tomorrow. After that, I'll be on a 2-week
holiday... with my brand-spanking-new FreeRunner that I expect to get
today or tomorrow!

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0