Adding new page to wiki (was: Re: sysfsutils -- the script)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at
Thu Jul 24 10:10:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:22:37 +0200, arne anka <openmoko at>

>> Don't you have access to the wiki?
> nope. lost my creds somewhere -- and to be honest, i never got the hang
> of
> this whole wiki thing ... at least when it comes to creating pages from
> scratch.

In case this helps,
To get a new password go to:
Enter your username: Arne.anka and click the 'E-mail password' button.

To start a new page you can either create a link to it first on another
page, like this:

then click the resulting link and start editing the new page, or you can
add your new page name to the URL in your browser's address-bar, like this:

and create the page first, before linking to it, or allow the wiki nannies
to do the linking for you... they will see your page show up here:

Here is some info on adding your page to the correct categories:

I added the info from this email here:

Hope that helps