Purchasing Neo Freerunner in the UK

Michael Sheldon mike at mikeasoft.com
Thu Jul 24 19:57:38 CEST 2008

Ross Woodruff wrote:
> Hope this is the right mailing list to ask this but I am just wondering
> where people in the UK purchased their FreeRunners from. I'm thinking of
> getting one in the near future and just wondering if anybody has used
> the TrueBox distributor or if you bought yours elsewhere, perhaps
> somewhere else in Europe...
>
> I'd just like to see which would be the best place for me to purchase a
> FreeRunner if there is anywhere else that ships to the UK and will work
> on a UK phone network (I'm on O2).

  I got mine from Truebox, perfectly happy with the service. As far as
I'm aware they're currently the only official distributor actually in
the UK, but companies like Pulster will ship to the UK.

  I'm using mine with Orange, which works fine, but I can't comment on
whether O2 do anything odd.

  Cheers,
   Mike.