What is Exposure?

Michael Sheldon mike at mikeasoft.com
Thu Jul 24 20:00:59 CEST 2008

Christopher White wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 11:45 -0400, Jeff Tickle wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:20:53 +0000
>> Christopher White <chris at grierwhite.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm running stock ASU package set, just did an opkg update and
>>> upgrade. I launch "Exposure" from the front screen, get the "Starting
>>> Exposure" at the bottom, but then nothing.
>> I had the same problem.  Looks like a packaging bug or something.
>
> Wow...found this little gem (see below) in a different thread about the
> ASU keyboard.  Once I switched to the new opkg feeds, exposure works
> just fine.
>
> Thanks for packaging it up Michael.  BTW, where did you find this info
> about the feeds?  I didn't see anything like this on the wiki?

  It was the mention on the bug report Jeff linked to in the ASU
keyboard thread that we should be using the packages from
downloads.openmoko.org that put me on the right track, after that it was
just a matter of poking around to find the up-to-date ASU repositories
there and update the opkg feed configs.

  Cheers,
   Mike.