Which distribution to use on FR?

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:32:16 CEST 2008

I'm using OM2007.2.

Qtopia did run well for me and could make/receive calls just fine.
But Qtopia can't run GTK apps and that's one of my only requirements
(since I've put a lot of work into a GTK app I'm writing).
Theoretically, ASU is a merge of Qtopia and OM2007.2.  But I could
make or receive phone calls on it and quickly went back to OM2007.2.

If the 2 second startup is too long for you, consider leaving the app
running.  Then it takes a split second to switch back to it.

-Steven