GSM Antenna Connector part of Closed System?

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Fri Jul 25 05:34:44 CEST 2008

Hi Scott!
The right person just needs to look in the lower right corner of
and say oh, that's a MHF II or whatever. I looked around with google
and I bet it's going to turn out to be something like this,
which I found here
I bet it's either SMA, SMB, SMC, BNC, FME, TNC, MCX, or MMCX :-) Been
looking for your connector on google instead of working.
I hope you find what you need. Any day now.