Reason for GPS problems found! / more patches

Yogiz yogizz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:21:14 CEST 2008

> Inside my house I generally loose the fix when the SD card
> is stressed, not sure what will happen outside.
> But that's only when really hammering the card, incidental usage does
> not seem to affect the GPS performance in any way.
Could you elaborate on how did you exactly hammer the card? Copying a
big file to/from the card? I should receive my Freerunner in the
beginning of august and from what I heard from the distributors, the
SD/GPS hw fix is included on it from the start. It would be nice to run
a comparison test and see how big of a difference the fix makes in
these conditions.

Yogiz