Purchasing Neo Freerunner in the UK

craiglofuts craigloftus+openmoko at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:17:44 CEST 2008

Just thought I would add another voice of support for TrueBox, excellent
service!

One point to note is that they aren't too happy about shipping to an
alternative address, for fraud prevention reasons. I did managed to persuade
them to ship to my work place after a couple of exchanges. I am sick of
having couriers leave expensive items under the door mat!

Can't help with the O2 question. I'm using a rather old (~4yrs) Orange SIM
card and it is working just fine.

Craig