Is there some way to turn the predictive dictionary off?

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:33:50 CEST 2008

Hi raster,

If this fork of "this is how Carlsten and many others here thinks ilumme
has to be" ever is created count with a tester/user/brerly developer.
I like ASU a lot but this fuzzy, not  argued nor defended design
desitions made for people that prefer to not to discuss it in public is
a little bit against my idea of "open/free".

The paranoid part of my mind has wishpererd something to the rational
part and toghether are talking about the posibity  this "mindless
hidding features already done" policy is to "educate" the interested in
ASU  to know how is done at code level forcing them to hack it to make
it usable and finally when the official ASU will be unmantained because
the volunteers and payed "rebel" developers are workin in a awesome
fork , the fork will become the official... Is what happen when reason
doesn't find arguments to understand something, paranoia arrise.

Keep on working raster, your willing to understand and satisfy the user
is the main reason I still have seeing posibilities to the ASU
initiative.