Which distribution to use on FR?

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:35:55 CEST 2008

slow = framerate is set at 10fps, and when opening the configuration
tab screen gets all.... "jittery", you kow, like someone copy-pasted
the same text over and over again, but each time a few pixels more to
the bottom of the screen. Another example I already stated, when
dialing a number, there is a delay between the moment i press the
number and when it appears on screen.
I am hower running an from the sd card and running an image that is a
few days old (I learned today that i had to edit the /etc/opkg folder
to get opkg to work with the asu).