ASU updated - qpe not working?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Fri Jul 25 12:54:27 CEST 2008

I have just upgraded to the most updated ASU, by pointing opkg at

using Michael Sheldon's instructions from another thread in this list.

I really like the read battary charging indicator. :-)

But when I do 'ps ax | more' I see this:
 1345 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/app-restarter The qpe process
vanished. This is bad.?This is not meant to happen and is likely a
sign of?a bug in Qtopia. Please try to reproduce it and?report the
issue to be able to use your phone as a
phone again you?will have to restart Qtopia.? qpe

How do I restart qpe? Therer doesn't seems to be a script for that in