Rogers SIM (Canada) causing crash on Dialer

Sparrow sparrow at
Fri Jul 25 16:31:47 CEST 2008

Morning Steven,

	The issue is cause by an incompatible SIM card.  Go get your SIM
replaced by roger with a series 4000 SIM and you will be good to go.
Check out the following URL for a little more info:

Best regards,
Steven O'Reilly