What is Exposure?

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:35:39 CEST 2008

Thanks everyone for your help with getting ASU updated!  I flashed to ASU for the first time last night and am very impressed!  It read the contacts on my sim perfectly, the options are very nice, sound quality actually sounds better (more reliable anyway), the sound comes back on resume, and with a little work I was able to get qte (terminal application) to work!  (Which makes asu perfect now!)

However, once I opkg upgraded this morning, I ran into the problem a few people have posted on here about (Exposure not working).  Has anyone found a fix for this?  It was working before the newest update and i have my repos pointed to the correct ASU ones.

Thanks,
-Dan