Volume?

Aaron Sowry aaron at aeneby.com
Fri Jul 25 20:31:39 CEST 2008

Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> 2008/7/24 Aaron Sowry <aaron at aeneby.com>:
>
>> I would also like a solution to the echo that people hear when calling
>> the phone - anyone found a fix for this?
>>

> I've not seen any post about having the echo fixed. It seems the
> discussion always stops at that point, or goes to another direction
> like about the mic volumes etc., which would sound like no-one has
> figured how to fix the echo issues.
>
> (not everyone has those, apparently depending on whether operator is
> also doing some echo cancellation, but a very large amount of Neo
> users do have the issues)
>
> -Timo

Right - perhaps something to add to the list of hardware issues?

Everyone I have spoken to using the GTA02 handset has mentioned large
amounts of echo when calling to/from another cellphone, landlines don't
seem to exhibit the same behaviour in my experience. Disappointing, as
it limits the device's usefulness as a phone which is a reasonably core
funtionality...

Aaron