How to import vCard into contacts

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at
Sat Jul 26 00:51:56 CEST 2008

Markus Schlichting <m.schlichting at> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008 23:20:54 schrieb Maciej Piechotka:
>> "arne anka" <openmoko at> writes:
>> > please, check the archives -- this has been discussed several times
>> > already.
>> > there's even a python script available.
>> Sorry - the only things I found in wiki/google was that the import is in
>> application/is a planned feature.
>> Regards
> try
> or open
> and use your browser's search-on-page (ctrl-f) for "contact"
> have fun :)
> markus

I've already found it (thanks to other member of this mailing list).
I wanted just to explained that I've tried search/ I know how repeating the
same thread over and over again is hard for the other members of mailing-list
or newsgroup.

I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL):
(GNU/)Linux User: #425935 (see