asu and handwriting recognition of qtopia

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Sat Jul 26 04:44:12 CEST 2008

there is also
and some people built it for FR
but I haven't used/looked at it myself so "not sure"[*]

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008, Lorn Potter wrote:

> arne anka wrote:
> > is the handwriting recognition of qtopia available in asu or is there work
> > going on to port it (or even use another handwriting recognition)?

> For X, there is rosetta, but I am not sure any work has been done on it
> for a while
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-5440x263 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102