Ringtone and vibration configuration

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 10:55:14 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Matthew Lane <malane at purdue.edu> wrote:
> When you finish these scripts, can you add them to the wiki & document
> your change in the mailer so I can find it? thanks!

Howdy folks.  I happened to be playing around with this sort of stuff
last night, and wrote a little script in python to play sequences of
beats stored in files.  The files it plays are simply pairs of numbers
in plain text.  first number in pair is intensity from 0 to 255,
second number is duration, in milliseconds.

After reading this thread, I decided to add my script to the wiki.
You can find it at here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Vibrator

Not sure if that's the best place for it.  Feel free to move it if you
have a better idea.

By the way, this is the first python program I've written so go easy on me ;-)

I think next I will attempt to make a program to record beats in real
time by pressing the touchpad to the beat.

-Hans Loeblich