RE: trying to buy a freerunner in taipei‏

Lin Mac mkl23 at
Sat Jul 26 12:48:53 CEST 2008

I'm in ShinChu and I'm willing to drive to Taipei to get the phone if possible.
Saving both the 80USD transport fee and time.
I've mailed to Openmoko and no response too.

IF there is no response, (and it seems very possible)
I would like to known how many is there in Taiwan on this list would like to buy FR
And maybe we could share the transport fee and even get the 10-pack price??

I have signed at, but there are 4 only...

Best Regards,
Mac Lin