AT&T 3G 71234 D (was Re: service with NorthState in NC)

Christopher White chris at grierwhite.com
Sat Jul 26 16:11:49 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 14:42 -0700, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Can you please add your situation to this page:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FreeRunner_unable_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards#Compatibility_table

Done.  One interesting note that I added to the wiki was that I did get
strong signal bars despite "Registering...".  I tried to make a call out
to my Verizon phone.  Once the call got through just enough to show my
FreeRunner number but then dialer crashed.  It seemed to try and be
receiving text messages, as I got a lot of stuff from 411 and 611
showing up in my inbox, but all were blank.

...cj