Reply above Quotation

Dee Ayy dee.ayy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 17:42:07 CEST 2008

When I first joined this list, I had more important things to do than
to get involved in the discussion of top-posting, and I was actually
shocked to see someone actually advocating top-posting.  I have NEVER
seen top-posting recommended.  However, I have come across a few
awesome signatures such as the following which I came across today.
So I just had to share it with this thread: