trying to buy a freerunner in taipei?

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Sat Jul 26 18:05:06 CEST 2008

Hi,
first. I am not from OpenMoko and cannot help directly but ...

tony schrieb:
> I live in Taipei.
> I was wondering if there was a simple and easy way to buy a freerunner here in
> taipei.
> There is no distributor so its not very simple.
> Can I just sort of drive up to the head office and go to a "service counter" or
> something like that?
I want to encourage you and the other people from Taiwan to get into
contact with OpenMoko staff. Maybe write to Mickey Lauer, Sean
Moss-Pultz or Steve Mosher directly and tell them your problem. They
post messages to these lists, too.

Perhaps you could also open a bugzilla ticket. :)

Regards
Robert